Even with the pandemic dominating conversation in the franchising community, it’s important to keep your growth engine running. Which is why we’re analyzing real-time data to help you fine-tune your strategy based on what’s actually happening across the industry. For the first time, we have done a quarter-over-quarter analysis of franchise sales data, with some surprising and critical findings.
View or recorded webinar, where we helped attendees learn:
- How can you increase lead to deal closing effectiveness given the new “abnormal”
- Where to re-allocate ad spend based on new buyer behaviors
- Are current efforts to support franchisees converting into more referrals?
- Is now the time to pivot to Franchise Brokers?
- The value of shifting from a national go-to-market strategy to micro-targeting
- The little-known source of leads that could yield the highest-quality candidates
- And much more…
These questions and many others were answered as Keith Gerson, CFE – the President of Franchise Operations for FranConnect, shared the results of FranConnect’s first quarter over quarter review of franchise sales results. The timing on this analysis is critical, given how much has changed so quickly.