Streamlining operations is one of the most critical imperatives for franchisors, which is why FranConnect assembled this standout panel of Franchise Operations experts. They share data-driven insights and best practices gleaned from a lifetime of coaching franchisors on driving franchisee performance and satisfaction, ensuring franchisee compliance and creating engagement & alignment.
Our experts are:
• Greg Nathan, Founder and Director of Franchise Relationships Institute, Business Psychologist and Author of the bestselling book, Franchisors Guide to Effective Field Visits
• Michelle Rowan, President & COO of Franchise Business Review, who has helped more than 1100 franchise brands improve franchisee satisfaction and performance
• Dave Hood, PhD, President/Partner of iFranchise Group, a leading franchise consulting firm that has helped innumerable franchise organizations with operations optimization and execution
Our panelists have spent their careers researching how operations teams and field consultants can improve their effectiveness. They shared insights on:
• The current state of franchise operations (post-pandemic)
• What franchisees value most when interacting with field consultants.
• How to manage franchisee feedback and turn emotions into engagement
• Do’s and don’ts for building credibility with franchisees as a trusted adviser
• Data-driven, actionable feedback from hundreds of franchisees
• How to size and structure your team of franchise business consultants
• And much more…
Recorded July 29th, 2021 @ 12:00pm EST