A recent FranConnect survey of 233 executives quantified the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their franchise systems. The results revealed that two-thirds of franchisors are actively moving forward with franchise sales efforts in anticipation of an influx of newly-unemployed professionals looking for business opportunities. Some of the key findings show:
- 65% of Franchisors are continuing their sales efforts at this time
- 61% believe that they will now only achieve 25%-79% of their original 2020 sales plan
This webinar will share insights on how to lay the foundation for a resurgence of franchising sales while surviving the crisis.
Join moderator, Keith Gerson, CFE as he interviews four of the most knowledgeable franchise sales and marketing experts each prepared to share their unique perspectives on strategies for selling through the crisis. Our panelists are:
- Dave Keil: President & COO - Franworth
- Mike Skitzki: Operating Partner – FranWorth
- Joe Mathews: CEO – Franchise Performance Group
- Lorne Fisher: CEO – Fish-Consulting
On this webinar, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How one franchise brand is selling multi-unit area development agreements while 100% of their locations are temporarily closed
- The creative incentives that are now being offered to reduce risk aversion with unemployment skyrocketing
- How fast re-opening plans will help you re-scale your franchise sales efforts
- How to go from a dead-stop to restarting your franchise program and building momentum
- Ideas on new messaging approaches to make your advertising more applicable given the current environment
- And much more...