You heard that you should be advertising, but you don’t know where to start. Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is a type of Internet advertising that is used to drive traffic to a website to generate leads and/or brand awareness, where the advertiser pays the publisher every time an Internet user clicks on the ad. View this webinar to pick up best practices and new ideas to ensure you are effectively utilizing your PPC campaigns.
Learn the basics of PPC and display advertising with AdWords including:
- Why you should (or should not) be advertising
- How to target your campaigns to your audience
- How to choose the right keywords
- Advertising on mobile devices
- Increasing your brand exposure and getting in front of the masses
- Generating a positive ROI