As a franchise CFO, you know that 2023 will be a year of unprecedented challenges and opportunities. You will have to navigate economic turbulence, talent shortages, regulatory changes, technological disruptions, and more. How can you prepare yourself and your organization for success in this dynamic environment?
Watch on-demand as our franchise expert CFOs (John Cappadona of School of Rock, Bill Burlingham of Home Helpers, and moderator Keith Gerson, CFE and President of Franchise Operations at FranConnect) share insights on addressing the top challenges that franchise CFOs and operators will face in 2023, along with best practices and solutions to help you overcome them.
Viewers will learn:
- The CFO’s essential tools of the trade
- The importance of data unification and mining
- How our experts are dealing with recession worries and cost-cutting
- Best practices in achieving technology adoption and automation
- Staying on top of cybersecurity and fraud prevention
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and to become part of our all-new network of CFO’s who are looking at expanding their circle of peers.