Join our Product Management Team Tuesday, October 4th, at 2 pm ET/11 am PT, as we walk you through FranConnect’s latest capabilities in our October release.
Sneak Peek of the October Highlights
A visual timeline of your Projects using the new Gantt view
Gain visibility of all project tasks schedule, related task dependencies, and overall timelines across Units in a Gantt view.
Additionally, you can view the tasks breakdown by days and weeks within the timeline.
Wait, There's More...
- Restrict users to be able to Associate/Dissociate Checklists & Start/Stop Checklist Notifications for the Units using newly added permissions.
- Upload the collection of pictures stored in PDF format for your unit onboarding and the opening picture checklist to centralize all key documents in your system of record.
- Find units within a particular Segment by leveraging filter options on the Unit Summary listings.
- Manage your franchise entity distribution across regional territories from the updated multiple-region association capability.
- Set up advanced workflow automation for visit notifications to franchise contacts. The additional keywords in the template editor enable you to tailor the content for the relevant communications.
- Make sales report adjustments with an option to create credit memos for the royalty fee payments, even if the original invoice has been posted as paid.
- Easily track credit/debit memos for the royalty invoices using the newly added invoice ID link on the credit/demo memo listings.
- Multiple bug fixes, including the ability to send an agreement using the DocuSign integration for Units with multiple owners and employees.
Note: Due to user feedback we have postponed the release of the navigation and redirection changes for the Unit listings and details from the Command Center, Search, Reports, etc. Stay tuned for additional updates to the new views!
Hope to see you there!