This exclusive webinar on Mastering the Art of Navigating Compliance Training features our four expert panelists who help viewers unlock expert insights, best practices, and real-world examples that will empower you to conquer regulatory challenges with confidence.
This webinar is intended for business and brand owners who are seeking insights and real-world case studies related to how compliance training allows franchisees, managers of multi-unit companies, and their employees to meet requirements related to the laws and regulations that apply to their jobs.
There are many kinds of compliance training programs, some of which apply across all industries, and others that are job or industry-specific. Compliance training is often mandatory and time-sensitive, so for a company and its employees to comply with the law, employees usually need to complete the training programs within specified timeframes. Additionally, state and federal regulations typically require employees to complete the relevant compliance training every year. This ensures that employees are consistently aware of requirements and best practices in their workplace.
will take away insights on:
- The various ways that franchisors or multi-unit managers can deliver compliance training
- Demonstrating how your compliance-related training applies to your workplace culture and jobs delivered by franchisees, managers, and employees
- Using a Learning Management System (LMS) to track franchisee progress and certifications
- How to make compliance training “ongoing, actionable and fun”
- Clarity about the new Australian Food Safety requirements, how to achieve them, and how to maintain compliance