Watch this recorded webinar and interview with Tom Wood, CEO of Floor Coverings International. Tom agreed to a no-holds-barred session where he would take on questions, and provide the insights, experiences, and skills that he has amassed in his 38-year franchising career.
In advance of the webinar, Tom shared that his business, along with other franchisors in the QSR and Home Improvement segments, experienced an unexpected time of prosperity throughout the pandemic. Since then, there has been an aftermath – a double dip negative impact in which they pulled forward and accelerated their 2023/2024 projects. This was also accompanied by a slowing of the economy. As a result, sales have been impacted and confidence in programs is not perceived as being nearly as effective.
Moderator, Keith Gerson asks Tom questions on topics ranging from:
- Creating responsible alignment and relationships with your franchisees and how to achieve this
- How to win back “hearts and minds” when things go wrong
- What “push the button” technologies Floor Coverings International has and seeks to
- Why it’s more important to take care of what’s inside of the box (fundamentals) before thinking outside of the box
- Insights into how, despite a slowing economy, Floor Coverings International is achieving record-setting franchise sales results