In the words of Catherine Monson, CEO of Propelled Brands and the Chair of the International Franchise Association – “As Globalization has taken hold over the last 20 years, international growth has become a “must” for any company seeking high rates of sustained future growth.” However, as anyone who has tried to expand their brand internationally will attest, it is much easier said than done”.
And given the worldwide pandemic, labor shortages, inflation, and supply chain issues, this quote has become the ultimate understatement.
Join us as Bill Edwards, CEO of Edwards Global Services, the largest and most successful global business development consultancy, shares several of his vast insights for taking US and Canadian franchise brands abroad. And who better than Bill who will bring attendees the benefit of his extensive background and a 47-year track record of successfully growing businesses in the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle and Near East.
Much has changed internationally since the advent of the Covid-19 virus, and Bill will share advice with attendees ranging from:
- What are the fundamental “why, when, how, where and whom” of international franchising?
- Is now the right time to take a North American brand abroad?
- How can you make sure that potential licensees are whom they say they are?
- What are the technology demands internationally that are needed by the Master Franchisee AND the Franchisor?
- How to get more international units open & produce royalties faster.
If you are presently franchising in a foreign country or even just considering it, you’ll not want to miss this session with the leading expert in taking North American franchise brands abroad! Watch the recording above!