Keith Gerson hosted an expert panel consisting of Julianna Voyles, Sr. Director of Franchise Operations for Jeremiah’s Italian Ice, Michael Seid, Managing Director at MSA Worldwide, and Doug Berry, Director of LMS Strategy at World Manager (a division of FranConnect). This invaluable session examined best practices in franchise training where viewers learned about the risks, challenges, and benefits of using a Learning Management System (LMS) in franchise training.
This session delivers viewers expert advice on training ranging from:
- Does training create any joint-employer risk?
- How to balance the responsibility of the franchisor and franchisee in delivering training.
- How to use training to convey the culture of your brand.
- Is “gamification” in training a necessity or is it a fad?
- The pros and cons of offering in-person or virtual live instructor-lead training vs. using an LMS?
- How to measure ROI when using an LMS.
- Which reporting capabilities are most important when measuring training effectiveness.