Keith Gerson hosted an expert panel consisting of Adam Bennett, National Operations & Training Manager at Zambrero, Paul Sharpe, General Manager at World Manager (a division of FranConnect), and James Hinks, Product Manager at World Manager (a division of FranConnect). This invaluable session examines best practices in franchise training, where viewers heard about the risks, challenges, and benefits of using a Learning Management System (LMS) in franchise training.
This session delivered viewers expert advice on training ranging from:
- How an LMS can help ensure consistency of product for all outlets and compliance.
- How to use training to convey the culture of your brand.
- Is “gamification” in training a necessity, or is it a fad?
- The pros and cons of offering in-person or virtual live instructor-led training vs. using an LMS?
- How to measure ROI when using an LMS.
- Which reporting capabilities are most important when measuring training effectiveness?