As you consider your franchise lead generation strategy, recognize that many franchisors are seeing some of their best results now coming out of social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. Consider that there are over 2.89 billion users on Facebook, and LinkedIn has 810 million monthly active users, of which 65 million of them are decision makers. The bottom line is that the data empirically shows that more and more franchise sales opportunities are being achieved through these social channels. However, the last thing you need is quantity vs. quality.
Watch and listen as our three expert panelists (Jennifer Campbell, President of Hot Dish Advertising; Sean Fitzgerald of Strategic Franchise Brands; and Tim Weiderhoft, CEO of Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonade) as they share the specific strategies and tactics that they are using to generate more franchise sales through these social media sites.
Viewers will learn:
- How to know what social channel to use to get solid leads
- How to measure if campaigns are working
- Insights on specific messaging that works best on social
- How to match content to landing pages
- Learn how video content is impacting social media advertising
- What tactical actions work with a limited budget