What franchisor wouldn’t want to attract successful multi-unit franchisees into their systems? Considering that there are over 43,000 multi-unit franchise owners/operators in North America who franchise 228,000 locations, it's clear why these franchisees are vital for our future; they represent over half of all franchise units in the United States - 54%. Of those successful multi-unit and multi-branded owner/operators, almost one-fifth control 50 units or more. These skilled operators bring financial resources and acumen, operational expertise, staff, and can operate at scale.
Listen in as Keith Gerson and his expert panelists, Gary Robbins (66 Super Cuts), Todd Recknagel (95 Massage Envy’s & 45 Sola Salons) and Mitch Cohen (8 Jersey Mikes and 6 Sola Salons), as they share a range of deep insights and motivations when it comes to choosing brands and expanding with brands.
Our speakers address:
- The top three things multi-unit and multi-branded franchisees want to receive from franchisors but aren’t receiving
- Recommendations on changes that franchisors need to make in training and support when onboarding successful multi-unit franchisees
- Why private equity is shifting its sights from acquiring franchisors to acquiring successful franchisees with multiple locations - along with the ramifications to franchisors
- How to attract MU’s/MUMBO’s with an industry diversification strategy
- Examples of technology that will be needed to solve issues and current challenges faced by multi-branded franchisees
This session is both for franchisors that are looking to attract proven multi-unit and multi-branded franchisees, AND for franchisees looking to learn from the best about expanding through multi-unit franchising.