If you as a Franchisor are looking to create a culture of franchisee accountability and an alignment with mutual goals between you and your franchisees, look no further than this educational webinar.
Whether looking to shorten the learning curve of new franchisees or helping mature franchisees break out of their ruts, an effective peer performance group (also known as mastermind sessions) has been a proven method for increasing franchisee execution and in improving unit level financial performance.
Peer performance groups have proven to deliver:
- An increase in franchisees' focus on their most important objectives
- Develops accountability
- Provides added support in goal-achievement
- The delivery of new strategies and methodologies (delivered by franchisee peers)
- Creating a new perspective and ideas ...And so much more.
You’ll learn the who, what, where, when and why from the author of the definitive book on the subject, Disrupt from Within by Justin Waltz, COO of Level Five Capital Partners. He is be joined by Tom Wood, President and CEO of Floor Coverings International who shares his organization's best practices and results after having institutionalized their franchise peer performance groups.
The fact is that we all need a safe space for real talk, inspiration, and support. We need a community more than ever in these ever-challenging times and this webinar will teach you everything you could ever hope to know.
View the recording today to learn:
- What are peer groups? What is the history of peer groups? How have they benefited organizations and leaders for hundreds of years?
- Why are they important for franchisees and franchisors?
- What are some unintended benefits? (reduced litigation, more support less support staff, engagement improves, more profitability, happier franchisees, faster saturation, more royalty revenue and reduced franchise development budgets.)
- What are some format and structure options? What rules should be in place?
- How do I get started? Recruitment strategies, who should lead etc...
Watch it Now.