Thanks to 900+ franchise brands and over 300,000 franchise locations using our technology, FranConnect is able to collect more franchise data than any other company in the industry. For the last 10 years, we’ve been publishing our FranConnect Franchise Sales Index Report, and now, we are pleased to share the results of our data insights related to Franchise Operations in this on-demand webinar. Our data insights were blended with the results of a comprehensive operations pulse survey taken earlier this year. During the webinar, we highlighted:
- The best operations construct for the ratio of franchisees to Franchise Business Consultants along with the frequency of visitations
- How the impact of inflation (and a likely recession) are expected to impact support models
- Operational technology trends that are expected to have the most impact on franchise systems over next 1-3 years
- Insights into how franchisee’s perception of their self-assessments vary from corporate audits - and what to do about it
- Learn how much labor shortages are cutting into franchise revenues
- Benchmarks around the impact that labor shortages and supply chain issues are having on new store opening pipelines
Watch and listen in as Keith Gerson and his expert franchisor panelists, Brian Garrison (President & COO of Buzz Franchise Brands), and David Raymond (COO of Premium Service Brands) as they review the data and how this is impacting the decisions that are being made at their brands.