President Trump has just signed into the law the stimulus loans which provides vital help to Franchisor's and Franchisee's. Learn the shortcuts, recommendations and how to avoid the pitfalls so that you can get to the front of the line (it'll be millions long).
Join moderator, Keith Gerson, CFE (President of FranConnect) as he interviews one of franchising’s most knowledgeable lending experts, Mike Rozman, on bringing meaning to the confusing and often contradictory information circulating about the CARES Act, the Payroll Protection Program, the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans, and more.
Our other expert panelists are Paul Pickett (CDO, Wild Birds Unlimited) and Mitch Cohen (accomplished multi-brand / multi-unit franchisee and consultant). Collectively, they will bring their real-world perspective on what’s happening on the ground and how they are handling the unprecedented challenges, increasing demands for support and ensuring that accurate information is being funneled through their systems.
There’s a lot of contradictory information out there and this webinar will help resolve your questions, address why the line for CARES and related programs will be the longest in history, and why you need to get in motion now or face the risk of delaying your funds.
Here’s how attendees will benefit from attending:
- Discover the pros and cons of each program (yes there are some downsides)
- How can the SBA loan program with forgiveness potential be a lifeline?
- Learn how to manage your payroll if you’re in the Payroll Protection Program
- How to approach your banker and landlord when asking for a deferment
- What are program restrictions on how funds can be used?
- Learn which loan applications you can apply for in real time and what to expect after applying
- And more…
Attendees will participate in live-polling and receive instant feedback on how other chains are being impacted. You’ll also have your questions answered live by our experts.