Now is the time for all franchisees to turn their attention to the future. How will you promote your budgeting process when forecasting the future seems impossible? This webinar tackled this challenge, starting with best practices in creating effective budgets through a replicable process that helps franchisees prepare for opportunities while dealing with continuing economic turbulence.
Listen to our expert panelists as they provide insights on planning for proactive growth as we emerge from one of the most challenging years in modern history. Barbara Nuss of Profit Soup, an expert in franchise financial management, Nick Mecozzi, SVP of Solutions Engineering at FranConnect and Keith Gerson, President of Franchise Operations and long-time franchisor will share their recommendations on preparing Franchisees to come back strong following the economic turbulence wrought by the impacts of COVID-19.
Webinar viewers will gain advice and insights to support their franchisees budgeting process as they navigate the continuing challenges brought on by COVID-19 including:
- Different strokes for different folks – Creating budget templates that are adaptable for franchisees with differing longevity, revenue levels, ownership (multi-unit verses single), etc.
- Developing playbooks for growing faster, controlling costs and ensuring cash flow is sufficient to fund operations and initiatives
- Engaging Franchisees in taking the budgeting process more seriously
- Identify the five KPI’s most important to your budgeting process
- Utilizing budget playbooks to ensure a scalable process
Each viewer will also receive a budgeting playbook to help put the insights gained in this webinar into immediate action.