FranConnect's Franchise Sales Index Report is the most complete and authoritative source of insight into the current state of Franchise sales. Now in its fifth year, the data reveals critical insights relevant for franchise operators looking to confront the economic reality of the pandemic.
This year's report confirms that there was already a notable decline in franchise sales leads before the pandemic, the result of a then full-employment economy. And now, with the unemployment rate skyrocketing, there is going to be a rush by those impacted as they seek new opportunities and a sense of control in these turbulent times. What the pandemic has accomplished is to reveal the cracks that already existed in many franchise sales programs and systems (including 53.2% of all leads never got any response at all). This webinar will give you positive examples and best practices to help you immediately incorporate and to allow you to get back-in-the-game now.
Here’s how attendees will benefit from attending:
- Benchmarking insights from the 2020 FranConnect Franchise Sales Index and what it means in today’s environment
- The necessary content changes needed in campaigns and on your website
- Best practices in conducting Virtual Discovery Days
- Overcoming the perception of being “insensitive” when contacting leads in your database
- What the most important metrics are to measure at this time
- What other tasks to have your Franchise Development Team work on with slower than usual inquiries and signings
- And more…
You’ll also have your questions answered live by Keith Gerson, who oversees the Franchise Sales Index.
All registrants will receive a FREE copy of the full report.