Franchise brokers typically tee up a franchise sales candidate with three to four different franchise brands within their portfolio for consideration. Best case, one of the brands will be selected, while the remainder of brands failed to win hearts and minds. Watch and listen in as a Broker, a Franchisor, and a Franchisee Buyer share what they’ve learned about why candidates choose one brand over the others and get their recommendations on how to increase your odds of winning the sale.
If you are looking for insights on how to improve your broker closing effectiveness rates, you’ll want to join us as we’ll discuss:
- The three recurring missteps that franchisors are making when working with brokers' candidates
- Utilizing the Franchise Brokers “best practices checklist”
- Resolving delays in territory checks
- Advice on selling through fear, uncertainty and doubt during a recession
- How to leverage the knowledge that your broker is gaining through “fricking & fracking”
- How to increase the number of referrals that you receive from brokers
Our expert panelists represent three unique perspectives from a leading broker, a franchisor and a franchise buyer.