Do you need to generate more leads to sell more units? Or simply do a better job managing the leads that are already entering your funnel? Want to find out how response times impact lead conversion to deal? How many outreach activities it typically takes to engage a prospect? Or why leads typically drop out of the sales funnel? We analyzed sales data from 487 franchisors to find out.
Franchisors report that lead generation and closing effectiveness are the biggest hurdles they face in selling more units. But are these factors really the problem?
Our analysis of actual sales data from almost 500 franchisors revealed that a shocking number of franchisors don’t follow best practices for managing their leads through the sales funnel, but those that do see an exponential impact on their bottom line. Is your organization falling prey to common pitfalls or leading the pack?
Watch Part 2 of our special webcast series presenting highlights from our new Franchise Sales Index Report, which was produced in concert with the IFA.
You’ll learn data-driven strategies for selling more units, including:
- How to determine if you have a lead shortage or a lead management problem
- How to outsell your competition with best practices for lead and funnel management
- How to leverage a proven follow-up methodology that consistently converts more leads to deals
- How to shorten your sales cycle
- How your organization compares to industry benchmarks for lead follow-up and engagement
- Which sales and marketing KPIs you should be tracking through the funnel to ensure success