RESTON, VA – (May 10, 2016) – FranConnect, the leading provider of franchise management software, today announced it would host the company’s bi-annual 2016 customer conference, FranConnection’16, May 18 – 20 at Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor in Washington D.C. The event will bring together franchise, finance and marketing leaders who will discuss:
FranConnection’16 attracts attendees motivated by challenging the status quo, finding new and innovative solutions, and networking with industry leaders and peers
- Private Equity – Hear an expert panel discuss what franchisors need to know about the role of private equity in the franchise industry
- Lessons learned and how the television hit show, ‘Undercover Boss’ experience changed the panelists – personally and professionally
In addition, FranConnection’16’s admired panelists will conduct deep dive sessions into:
- Franchise development and recruiting optimization for unit growth and success
- How and why franchisors need to take a data-driven approach to operations which can make the difference between accelerated success and mediocrity
- Why franchisors should neither neglect nor ignore the potential impact of the brand’s digital footprint
“The franchise industry is a tight-knit, collaborative community. FranConnection will be a time for our customers to share best practices and foster stronger relationships. We appreciate the special role we play in this community and look forward to welcoming our customers and partners to the National Harbor outside Washington D.C.,” said Christopher Fountain, CEO. “At this year’s conference, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in hands-on, interactive learning sessions and walk away with practical advice that can be readily applied to their businesses.”
- Bryon Stephens, COO, Marco’s Pizza and recent Undercover Boss: Bryon will share how Marco’s Pizza has adopted and executed a thorough and rigorous approach to culture and accountability.
- Robert Cresanti, President and CEO, IFA: Robert will provide an update on the strategic objectives of the association and be available to network and answer questions.
Topics that will be discussed in FranConnection’16 sessions include:
- Undercover Boss Panel of the Pros: Lessons Learned after the Cameras Stop Rolling: The wildly popular show “Undercover Boss” has become a cultural phenomenon. Learn from their experiences as expert panelists share their insights on how to create an Undercover Boss transformation without being under the spotlight and control of the producers and editors.
- Private Equity Panel of the Pros: Navigating the world of private equity can be a daunting task for most franchisors. Hear from industry leaders on trends for 2016 on such topics as, which industry sectors will enjoy the most M&A and investment activity, how does the private equity sponsor typically interact with the business, and what are 3-6 things that private equity investors look for in CEOs.
FranConnection’16 will also feature roundtables and interactive sessions delving into technology solutions to bolster day-to-day operations and marketing, how to improve communication and engagement, and best practices for unit growth and success.
For more information on FranConnect, visit www.franconnect.com.
FranConnect provides proven franchise management software to more than 600 brands and 110,000 franchisees including multi-unit operators and area developers. The company’s customers rely on FranConnect to grow the number of units and make them more successful. Only FranConnect comes with Franchising Built-InTM – exclusive functionality and best practices for the entire franchise lifecycle – so franchisors can more effectively manage, track and run their business. For more information, visit www.franconnect.com.
Trier and Company for FranConnect